Attention Last Minute Ticket Buyers!
Will Call will be inside Stramler Park (on the North end). A limited number of tickets are still available today. Ticket sales start at noon in Stramler Park (on the North end) from noon until sold out. Cost is $78 each.
- 30 of Bakersfield’s most popular restaurants serving unlimited food samples!
- 5 stages of simultaneous live music with 15 bands!
- Over 16 acres of fun in 6 distinctly themed areas: Club VIP (Sponsors Only), Village Lawn, Vino Village, Craft Brew Village, Big KahunaVille, our ever popular MicroBrews Alley
- 60 breweries with over 100 different brews!
- 25 Central Coast wineries with 70 plus wines featured in VinoVillage!
- Sure to be a sellout once again!
Experience over 100 different brews from an estimated 60 breweries from across United States and Canada, plus 25 Central Coast wineries with over 70 different wines to choose from! As you walk through the Bakersfield Village Fest, you will now experience five (5) different stages of live entertainment, and 17 of Bakersfield’s and the nation’s hottest bands performing throughout the 16 acres of the Kern County Museum grounds! Visit the Village Sports Tent and watch your favorite sports event while enjoying your favorite food and beverage! As always, unlimited food samples will be provided from over 30 of Bakersfield’s most popular restaurants, and includes your choice of 15 beer or wine samples from your favorite brewery and/or winery!
2017 Firefighters Calendar
Support our local Bakersfield Firefighters Burn Foundation and C.A.R.E. by purchasing a Firefighters 2017 calendar. Only $20 and $5 of that goes to the Kids of Kern County. Look for their ladder truck and the ginormous American flag in the parking lot. Purchase it before the event and they will hold it for you. Or get one on the way out.